Random thoughts

Idk why but when I right the posts I have indents but when they show up on my blog there are no indents. Again idk why. also the begining over the story is at the bottom so don't read the top post because that would just be a bit confuzzling (confusing and puzzling combined).

Monday, March 8, 2010

Right now I'm mainly working on a book I call 'Motor Speed.' It's weird because the book has like nothing to do with motors or speed at all. It definitely starts with a bang; in the second paragraph Taylor, the main character, is kidnapped. He then meets Jack, who you'll see I played with a lot, a kid who is mysterious, catlike, and rarely answers the questions asked. I have three chapters that are almost set in stone and three, that would have been chapters 3, 4, and 5 that i moved back in the timeline, more and a new chapter 4. so 7 chapters in all, and I'm working on the new chapter 4 and the ex chapter 5. I'm hoping to introduce it a chapter at a time.

-Cat

P.S. - I'm writing this on another computer that doesn't have Internet so i have to download it onto a thumb drive and then move it over to this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment